Do you like the new layout? I do! I have been so envious of all my friends that have created super cute blogs and I have finally found some time to work on ours. You would think that my husband being the computer guy would be the one to do all this but no, it's me! I have to say that I have been very proud of myself for figuring it out on my own without too much of his help. Although it has been nice that some of the other girls at work have gotten into it too so we can all help each other!
As most of you know John has been on the go this past month so it has been hard being a "single" parent. Luckily for me that single can be in quotes and not permanent. I have all the respect in the world for all the single parents out there. You are all amazing in all that you do. I am also very lucky to have awesome in-laws that help me out oh so much! I am not sure how I would survive without them. From taking Kaley to appointments to coming over and putting on the front door knob that fell off...what would I do without them?
Daddy came home Friday and is home for good for a while (or so we hope). Uncle Lee and Pop were also here this weekend. It was great to see them and we got to go out on Saturday night to celebrate Lee's 21st birthday (which was really Thursday). It was my first time out in over a year and we had a great time, although I did miss my baby girl.
I was planning on posting more; however, time has gotten away from me so I will post this now and continue it later. I had am putting up a video of Kaley in the bath because it is the cutest thing ever but of course as soon as I got the video camera out tonight she was fussy. So here she is playing/fussing in the tub!


4 comments:
what a cutie nudie patootie! GREAT job on the blog! I love the circles with the pictures!!
Love the new layout! You did a great job even without your techie husband! Glad he will be home to help out with things!
A girl after my own heart...a natural backstroker!! Speedo here she comes!!
This is uncle Brett. How could you post this online.? This is forever imprinted on the digital database of our society. This girl will hate you in high school for this absurdity. On the other hand, it will be great leverage when you need it and it is adorable
Post a Comment