So Kaley was playing with her refrigerator magnets this morning and it appears that Kaley is a baby genius. She spelled out a phrase on the fridge all by herself. She never ceases to amaze us every single day. Look how she used an upside down J and an exclamation point. How adorable. We will keep you posted if she does anything crazy with her magnets.
6 years ago

4 comments:
she's so handy...and fashionable! and her spelling is impressive! maybe you should see what numbers she puts on the fridge, and use them on a lotto ticket...she may be lucky!
Uncle Brett thinks she has a very cute boy haircut although he's very skeptical that she wrote that message on the fridge all by herself! We're glad she's getting use out of her tool set!
Love,
Uncle Brett and Aunt Bethany
She is so cute and of course I am not surprised...I mean she basically talks in sentences so of course she is able to write out sentences. I need Michael to spend more time with her so some of her genius can rub off on him.
Wow, I am impressed. Not only is she an impressive speller, she has great grammar as well! I can't wait to hear when she finished her doctoral thesis in a few years (after building the next architectural marvel of course).
Post a Comment