Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thoughts from the girls

One more photo from yesterday...
Kaley giving Marley her paci to help her calm during her diaper change.

I won't bore you tonight...straight to it.  (I had a little difficulty deciding which pictures to post!)
Uncle John/Daddy with his matching girls.

Kaley: "Oh Marley I love you."

Marley: "Oh Kaley you are such a good cousin."

Kaley: "Do you still have your 'happy' (Kaley's word for paci)?"

Kaley: "Marley, let me fix that for you."

Marley: "Hey where did my paci go?"

Kaley: "Don't worry Marley here it is."

Kaley: "OK, Marley this is the last time."

Auntie Em and her sweet niece!

Happy Happy Girl!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Katie said...

Both girls are precious and I love the matching outfits!

Rikki said...

so now if baby jaelynn wakes up at night you can just send kaley in to give her her paci!

Lizze said...

Super cute - I love all the posts. It's giving me something to do at home ;-)