Sunday, September 20, 2009

36 weeks

I would love to start out by saying, "I can't believe I am already 36 weeks pregnant!" But I CAN believe it because these last couple of weeks have just seemed to drag on and on!  The end is so close and yet still so very far away!  Don't get me wrong I really do love being pregnant but these last two weeks have been pretty tough.  John has been out of town so I have been in my "single" mom life for the past 2 weeks.  Praise God it was only two weeks!  He is now home until after sometime after Jaelynn is born.  I am so blessed to have such a loving husband who takes such good care of Kaley and me.  

I am now going to the doctor every week starting this past Friday.  Jaelynn is still head down which she has been for a while (just like her big sis) and everything looks good.  My blood pressure was good and this is the point with Kaley that it started to go up so I am thankful for that!  Now it is pretty much just a waiting game to see when she will make her debut!  Mommy is not so secretly hoping for any time shortly after the 37 week mark; but I know that she will come when she is ready (I just hope she is ready a little earlier than 40 weeks)! 

Last week for the first time Kaley asked for baby sissy to "come out"!  I sure hope that is a good sign that she is ready to be a big sister.  That is all for now in terms of baby Jaelynn.  I will post more about how other things are going later!

2 comments:

Rikki said...

i know how you feel! find some distractions and don't let anyone at work say "you're STILL HERE??" every time you walk in the door!

The Hillger's said...

yea!!! i am soooo excited for yall and to meet little jealynn! so glad to here everything is continuing to look good.