Monday, April 12, 2010

Better late than never?!

I can't believe it has taken me this long to finally post about our Easter weekend down in San Antonio. I will make the writing brief and the pictures many (since I already uploaded them). We went down to SA for my Grandfather's annual golf camp (all the grandsons ages (almost) 10 and up go down for a few days to golf, golf and golf!) which was also Easter weekend. We got to see everyone on my mom's side of the family except my Uncle Randy and the Mazurek's (Brett, Bethany and Marley). On Friday the non-golf campers went to the SA zoo and hung out at GiGi's house playing and dyeing eggs! Kaley loved spending time with her (2nd) cousins. We call them her cousins because most of them are closer to her age than mine and who really cares about the title...family is family! Saturday we had an Easter egg hunt with all the grand and great grandkids that are high school age and younger. After that it was just time to hang out with the family until the putting competition. On Easter Sunday Kaley got an Easter basket and got to hunt for more eggs! I can't tell you how much fun we had seeing everyone and how awesome it was to see the kids with my girls! It reminds me so much of when my brothers and I were younger and the cousins were babies!

Mama and baby at the zoo!

Granny enjoying her youngest granddaughter.
(You know she called dibs on carrying her!)

Savannah, Kaley and Caleb

Caleb and Kaley playing in the leaves.
He was so so sweet with her and she LOVES him!

Leaving the zoo with GiGi and Daddy.

Caleb spending some time with Jaelynn.

Dyeing eggs.

Aunt Dana...what can I say?! Love her!

Hunting.

Randy climbing the tree for some eggs Lee hid!

"Great" Uncle Jim and his "Great" Niece Jaelynn

Daddy and his oldest girl!

Jordan and Jaelynn

Swinging in Grandpa's backyard.

Her first time up in a tree.

The Golf Campers and Grandpa!

The whole gang!

She wants to be just like her Uncle Lee!

Lee and Savannah

Madelyn and Jaelynn

Sweet Caleb reading to Kaley.

The final hunt!

Saying goodbye to Ash!

It is sad that I did not get one picture of my girls in their Easter dresses! Oh well...I think that is what I will have them wear to Gramps' Picnic in the Park so we will definitely have some great pics after that!

I plan to get caught up on my blog in the next couple of days so keep looking for more! (No promises.)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Dana said...

Love all the pics especially of the whole fam! Looks like you all had lots of fun. Ill call soon, sorry I have been MIA- I got really sick and was down and out for a few days!
talk soon!