6 years ago
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
The Journey Begins...
John and I are currently sitting at the hospital in our labor and delivery room. I just got the cervidil to prep me for labor and then I will be starting the pitossin tomorrow morning at 5 AM. Who knows how long it will be after that. We are hoping for an early afternoon/evening delivery tomorrow but it could be much longer. That's about it, we just wanted everyone to know what is going on! Please pray for a quick, easy, uncomplicated labor and delivery as well as a healthy baby girl! We hope our next update is with pictures of Kaley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey emily! i'm checkin' in on your blog to get updates...thanks for posting! i said a prayer for you this evening, that all would go well and you would be able to enjoy this amazing time! giving birth to charlie was one of the best days of my life so far! best wishes, and congratulations!
Blessings on you tonight as you try to get some rest for the "day's events" tomorrow! We talked a lot about you today at work, and I can't wait to come meet your little one. I'll be praying tomorrow . .
Post a Comment