Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Husband

I don't have a whole lot to say considering that life around the Vasel house pretty much consists solely of sleeping, eating, and changing diapers. We couldn't be loving our new life more!

John and I have been married for just under a year and I have loved every minute of it. When we got married last December I thought that my love for him was at an all time high. As I looked into his eyes when we said our vows I honestly thought that I would never love him more than I did at that moment. I was definitely wrong.

Now, as I walk through the apartment and see him with Kaley my heart fills with love even more than it did on our wedding day. I always knew he would be an amazing father but I never imagined just how amazing. For a man who has absolutely no experience with babies he has learned very quickly. I cannot believe that I am so lucky as to have this man who is changing diapers and taking naps on the couch with his daughter on his chest as my husband and best friend forever.

I cannot stop from smiling as I sit here and watch him dance around the house with her and cover her with kisses!


No comments: