Thursday, April 9, 2009

Big Girl

Happy early Easter!  we are headed down to San Antonio this weekend to visit family for Easter weekend.  I (Emily) am so excited because I will get to see my Grandmother do her clown communion for the first time.  Yes, you heard that right, my Grandmother is a clown!  She has been clowning for a log time now (probably over 10 years) and from what I hear the communion service that she does is very powerful.  I can't wait to see it.  I will share more after and hopefully some pictures!  

Anyways, I don't have too much to say, just wanted to share some pictures of my big girl!

Check out the piggy tails!!  Hehe!
Pointing out a plane
"Holding" Daddy
So that last picture really made me remember when Kaley was a newborn and how she LOVED to sleep on Daddy's chest!  When I looked back at one of the first pictures of her sleeping on Daddy it really made nostalgic of my "baby" girl!  You can tell this picture is from the first few days because you can see her coloring affected by the jaundice!  

Favorite sleeping place!
While looking back really makes me miss my baby Kaley it also makes me excited for the arrival of our new little one (not that I am in any hurry for this baby to make its appearance!).  I am quite content keeping this bun in the oven for quite a while!  

HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY and have a great Easter!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rikki said...

yes, i did a double-take on the "clown communion." please explain and illustrate!

hope you have fun in SA...make sure you remind the easter bunny to leave kaley's basket at the right house!

The Hillger's said...

hope you guys have a good trip. have a great Easter!