Monday, April 20, 2009

Gender Poll

We put up a poll on the side for everyone to vote on if you think Little Bit #2 is going to be a boy or girl!  We find out in less than 2 weeks (hopefully)!  We are interested in what everyone thinks so vote!  I would love to know what you think so if you want leave a comment on this post with how you voted!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Megan said...

I voted...do I get a sticker?

I hate to put myself out there, because I have a 50% chance of incorrectness - but I think it is a Mister Vasel.

Oh, it was hard to see the words (well really impossible) until I highlighted where the words were supposed to be, and then they appeared...maybe it is just me?

Dana said...

I think you are having a girl...not sure why but I guess no one has a reason- just a gut feeling!

Rikki said...

i vote boy. no clue whatsoever, but boy just seemed right.

we loved seeing you guys yesterday! sorry charlie isn't a good toy-sharer. but it was good to catch up! next time we'll make the trek out your way...

The Yousef Family said...

I put boy just because...No reasoning, just thought that it would be fun to have one of each. I'll let you know how that one goes! :)