As many of you know John and I have been in the process of getting Kaley's big girl room put together. It is slowly coming along but between last weekend and this weekend we got the biggest project done...painting! We still have a few touch ups to do as you can imagine with the way we painted it but I think it looks pretty good! I know that some people have been wondering about how it would turn out (Pop) so I decided to post some pics. They are sort of before and after...
First night in big girl bed with the room still lavendar...
In the middle of painting...
TaDa!


7 comments:
Love the color!
wow! great job, guys!
I love how it turned out!
very good job! I will call you guys the next time I am painting stripes :)
Cool stripes! Donny's always afraid to do them around here...texture issues (non sensory related - wall related!!), but I've always wanted to try them somewhere in this house.
WOW...what talent you have. I really, really like it. I might have to hire you in the future.
It's beautiful!
Post a Comment