I love spending time with my (entire) family, hanging around the house cooking, baking, talking, playing, watching movies, and playing games. I am so blessed to have such an amazing and loving family that I love spending time with. Christmas Eve was all about baking, jammies (as you saw in the previous post) and Christmas dresses. The girls looked so cute in their dresses, tights, sweaters and matching bracelets (which you can't really see in the pictures) and we actually got a pretty good picture of the three of them! YAY. Enjoy and make sure you look at all of the posts to see all of the outfits! More to come later.
Our family has a tradition where you get to open one present on Christmas Eve.
Kaley got a doll house.
Marley got a tunnel.
Jaelynn got some stuffed animals!


2 comments:
wow! lots of very cute pictures! looks like yall had an awesome time. i think jaelynn has already grown since the last time i saw her a week ago!
Too, too cute!
Post a Comment